Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

Well, as soon as I get the letter I'm grabbing my rifle and heading outside to shoot down a couple of the pigs which will almost certainly be flying on a regular basis.

I've seen a few promotions since I've been here. In most cases I can see the point in the choices and have no issue with them.

Always an exception though, huh?

Tom

Could you send some of the fresh bacon my way...mmmm....bacon.....

Nah .... you guys are better off for the board where you are IMHO.

Setting aside the ole monkeys and pigs flying out of peoples butts theory, i think it may be viewed this way by the powers that be. You guys aren't serious about wanting to be regulators are you? See ID post about neutering each time you may feel the urge. Me's thinks he's speaks from experience.

gedunk once bubbled...

Setting aside the ole monkeys and pigs flying out of peoples butts theory, i think it may be viewed this way by the powers that be. You guys aren't serious about wanting to be regulators are you? See ID post about neutering each time you may feel the urge. Me's thinks he's speaks from experience.
I have spent months studying where the "line" is and how close one can go without needing to be moderated...WreckWriter is also a diligent student of the moderation line (and you thought we were arguing and thread hijacking the whole time :rolleyes: ).

Who else is as equipped to know when someone needs moderation or not?

gedunk once bubbled...

Well, I can't speak for Ring but no, I'm not serious about wanting it. At least I'm not serious about thinking I have any chance at it. I don't neuter well.

What I am serious about is wanting to know how the choices are made. It seems extremely random at times.

Tom

O-ring once bubbled...

Who else is as equipped to know when someone needs moderation or not?
No more stage dogs!:D

Well, I can't speak for Ring but no, I'm not serious about wanting it. At least I'm not serious about think I have any chance at it. I don't neuter well.

What I am serious about is wanting to know how the choices are made. It seems extremely random at times.

Tom
That they use one of those magic 8 balls...

Tom
I would guess they don't want to openly advertise any criteria used to avoid the inevitable gundecking that would go on in the hopes of becoming a regulator.

Try Pming KN or LadyDiver, they may answer you privately.

you're the new regulators in town, huh?
Well that tin badge don't make you tough.

I'll meet you in Humor at 12:00 noon.

There isn't room for regulators and
SUPERTROLL in ScubaBoard.:gunsling:

Lawman once bubbled...
you're the new regulators in town, huh?
Well that tin badge don't make you tough.

I'll meet you in Humor at 12:00 noon.

There isn't room for regulators and
SUPERTROLL in ScubaBoard.:gunsling:

Lawman......you know how the saying goes... "DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT"....

it wouldn't be fair for the regs to fight you with their knives when you're packing heat!:wink:

"Well the stage was set the sun was sinking low down,
As they came to town to face, another showdown,
The Lawman cleared the people from the street.........................."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom