Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope each and every one of you have a Merry Christmas.

agggggghhhhh..................PCFB....................I need help!!

PCFB = Political Correctness Flash Back

raxafarian once bubbled...
don't just hijack any thread.... let's hijack the one that will get the most attention:bonk:
Good point, Rax...I never thought about it that way. Let's pick the one thread that all the mods are sure to read and then act like idiots in it...duh!

Seriously...for a second anyway...it has been good to blow my boring Xmas eve day at work with good friends. I hope all of you have a very happy holiday season and a great new year. I know I am richer for having known all of you and I wouldn't trade our interactions for any status on any board. Thanks for all the laughs...

O-ring once bubbled...
...I don't know what the magic elixir to regulatordom is...but I bet if you went to some stuff and met the others in person it would help you out. Go to wreckmania...IMHO, that's your best chance.

I don't think so. When I got promoted, I had only met one other Mod and I doubt he had anything to do with it. I have met Walter but he joined after I did.

So try again O...that ain't it!

is NOT Wreckmania... although thats a great place to be, and at least 3 of us mods (maybe, hopefully more) will be there.

There is a way to figure out how many posts a mod has... anyone figure it out yet??? BTW, it was my idea that the mods NOT have their post count show. I think it was that way once before, but somehow I think that a post count could really get in the way of us doing our job.

All kidding aside... The perfect regulator is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obediant, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent. :tease:

NetDoc once bubbled...
is NOT Wreckmania... although thats a great place to be, and at least 3 of us mods (maybe, hopefully more) will be there.

There is a way to figure out how many posts a mod has... anyone figure it out yet??? BTW, it was my idea that the mods NOT have their post count show. I think it was that way once before, but somehow I think that a post count could really get in the way of us doing our job.

All kidding aside... The perfect regulator is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obediant, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean and Reverent. :tease:

and modest. Don't forget modest.

By the way, what color is your nose :wink:

hmmm.... number of posts .... go to their profile. Then click "search for all posts by this user", then look at the total number of topics (at the top left of page). That'll be the number of posts.

Well, prior to Wreckmania, I had not met any of the mods.

BTW, the list I made for the Regulators is none other than the 12 points of the Scout Law. I was told that when they had to remove the ten commandments from the Senate's chambers that a motion was made to replace it with the 12 points. Nope... thats even harder than the ten commandments was the concensus. Go figure (and I have no idea if that is true or not).

I was probably selected as the "plucky comic relief".

And Rax, you hit the nail on the proverbial head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom