Drumroll, Please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don once bubbled...
Let WW be the Board Proctologist.

What's that they say about "if the shoe fits............"

Meaning, I assume, that I'm good at dealing with ass*****?

:doctor:

Iguana Don once bubbled...
Ass is suppose to be one of THOSE words.

Probably not because its part of too many "good" words. At least I ASSUME that's why....

Tom

Have something better to do...I'm sitting here at work (sort of) and just laughing my a$$ off at the last 30 posts you guys have gone through. IT's Christmas Eve for christ sake, and O-Ring's going on and on about being a proctologist...on an island...with two other guys.....I literally have tears in my eyes....maybe if they had mods for promoting hijacked threads you guys would be locked in....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Have something better to do...I'm sitting here at work (sort of) and just laughing my a$$ off at the last 30 posts you guys have gone through. IT's Christmas Eve for christ sake, and O-Ring's going on and on about being a proctologist...on an island...with two other guys.....I literally have tears in my eyes....myabe if they had mods for promoting hijacked threads you guys would be locked in....

Have to go to dinner soon but it certainly has been a fun thread!

Spending the evening with family, glad to have the opportunity to spend part of the afternoon with good friends.

Tom

MERRY CHRISTMAS

You all, this has been a wonderful thread, thanks for the enjoyment, and I'll read more later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom