Failed Hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just so you know a + tank loses its plus rating if its hydroed and they dont + it again............so it has to be continuously done from day one

just so you know a + tank loses its plus rating if its hydroed and they dont + it again............so it has to be continuously done from day one

Mine were not done during the last hydro before I owned them. I wonder why that rule is..they were within spec to receive the +.

I've seen that debated before... Do you have a reference that states that? (Not trying to be difficult, but looking for a definitive reference).

Respectfully,

James

Incorrect, old dive shop tale, at anytime if the tank passes the specifications to qualify for the plus it can be plus rated even if it wasn't for X number of previous hydros.

Incorrect, old dive shop tale, at anytime if the tank passes the specifications to qualify for the plus it can be plus rated even if it wasn't for X number of previous hydros.
I found this old post citing the regulations that would suggest that you are absolutely correct:
Plus ratings and hydros'
There is one misstatement regarding the need for an additional test.

I found this old post citing the regulations that would suggest that you are absolutely correct:
Plus ratings and hydros'

You are amazing at finding older posts.... I search, but I don't come up with near the amount of stuff you do.

Thanks.

Plus ratings and hydros'

I had forgotten about that thread, went back and reread it. It is probably the best hydro related thread here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom