fat and need a new wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh, ScubaBoard: Where if they don't like what you say, but they can't refute it, they attack you personally instead.

Berry Ke's comment was pretty insensitive. But, unless you want to discuss the accuracy of what he said, what is the point of responding in this thread? If you want to talk to him about his netiquette, wouldn't that be better done in a PM? Do you need the rest of the world to witness you telling him he was rude?

Last edited:
You're right of course. But yeah, my "public" reponse was measured, to show support to those he attacked. Usually I rise above such things. Not sure why I was unable to this time. Won't happen again (on this thread...:) ) Getting OT anyway.

You're right of course. But yeah, my "public" reponse was measured, to show support to those he attacked. Usually I rise above such things. Not sure why I was unable to this time. Won't happen again (on this thread...:) ) Getting OT anyway.

Thanks, but my post was not addressed only to you. :)

Stuart is right, my last post on this subject. I'm not attacking anyone, I'm talking facts and it's not personal in any way. If the shoe fits you, wear it? If you feel like you're perfectly capable of being a good buddy, if you feel like you're perfectly healthy and there's nothing wrong with you than it's fine I guess. But then again, would you react to me if you'd feel perfectly fine with your overweight?
It's anyone choice in life to live life the way they want, but it's also anyone's choice to chose his buddy and dive or dive not with whoever they want.

One-third of world now overweight, with US leading the way - CNN
Obesity And Diabetes Kill More Than Initially Thought, According To New Study

Back
Top Bottom