February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year the night temps where approx. 18-19c. It has been that way nearly every year since I have been there. Now sometimes it was warmer for sure. When the norte blew it was cooler for sure. I did not bring a hoodie just shorts. I helped the economy again with bying a hoodie to keep me warm. My wife said she is bringing 2 this year. She gets cold very easy. I dont. During the day the ave temps where 24-28c when I was there last year and the years before in Feb. Again the day time is a little colder in Jan. usually is it not?
That's why I'm glad that the other side is opening up for more diving. When the west side is closed. I can handle the chilly weather, I dont like missing getting under water.
So I guess this year I will bring sweats and a hoodie just in case.

Firstdive2005 and DW landing Jan31-Feb 28 staying at Park Royal diving with Scuba Mau

Get Wet

I will be staying at the Park Royal from Feb16-19. Diving with xtsea. Look me up. We can do dinner. We are from Chicago as well. We can laugh at all the cold weather our poor families will have to put up with while we are diving some of the most beautiful reefs in the world.

Dave

Staying at Hotel Cozumel 2/15-2/22. Any reason I would not want to dive with Dive
Paradise. Have not seen anything about them, or anyone using them in this thead?:confused:

Going the 11th thru the 15th-----will be diving 4 days---with Aldora, staying @ the Villas....guys trip, thank goodness...lol......

I hope it warms up for all of us going in February!

It will be----relatively speaking......:D

Staying at Hotel Cozumel 2/15-2/22. Any reason I would not want to dive with Dive
Paradise. Have not seen anything about them, or anyone using them in this thead?:confused:

It depends on what you are looking for. Many here go with smaller, faster boats - less crowded, dive your own profile......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom