Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Is that operation in Jupiter?
Hi girl ... The boat "Wetter the Better" is docked at North Palm Beach Marina and the captian is Bill Walker.
I use scuba quest as my local dive shop here in Tampa and have gone out with their boats in Bradenton and in Sarasota .. right now we are at $55 + tanks .. a couple more divers book and we will get a further discount ... we have 3 female divers and 2 male divers going at this point ... if we wind up with some advanced and some open water the captian will make 2 drops to accomidate each level.
Send me a email at home if interested ... I seem to miss stuff on here ... blond u no hehe
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com
http://www.scubaquestusa.com/

Divergirl4u:
Hi girl ... The boat "Wetter the Better" is docked at North Palm Beach Marina and the captian is Bill Walker.
I use scuba quest as my local dive shop here in Tampa and have gone out with their boats in Bradenton and in Sarasota .. right now we are at $55 + tanks .. a couple more divers book and we will get a further discount ... we have 3 female divers and 2 male divers going at this point ... if we wind up with some advanced and some open water the captian will make 2 drops to accomidate each level.
Send me a email at home if interested ... I seem to miss stuff on here ... blond u no hehe
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com
http://www.scubaquestusa.com/

Are you guys going for the day or are you spending the night? Glad that isn't the boat I was thinking of. Oh, anyone else from SB going?

CoolTech:
Ok, I got $10.00 for the lot (Including the Irish Whiskey)

After ebay listing fees, final sales fees, PayPal processing fees and shipping... you owe me $42.87

Gotta love ebay

You weren't in too much trouble 'til you started messing with the holy water! Bloody heathen!

Missdirected:
Are you guys going for the day or are you spending the night? Glad that isn't the boat I was thinking of. Oh, anyone else from SB going?

We are going to carpool over Friday after work get a room... dive 8am and home we come. Split all expenses to save $$ .. if we get enough divers we will get a boys room and a girls room.
No Scuba Board peps yet ... well George aka: irishman aka: margrita man may come .. but it is online friends ...and my old scuba instructor has sent me one his people Dawn .... I have met and dove with Jennifer and Chuck both great divers. Come on over and play.
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Dive report:
Totally great day on the Wikki Wachee river today … I spent the afternoon diving at Hospital hole for my first sink hole dive … it is a kewl hole that drops down to 120ft and then has a boot shape cave that leads off the sink hole .. I hear if you go down there you will hit the end at 140 ft deep. This hole is used by many divers and we saw several today … so the vis was limited to about 15ft max on our first dive … this hole was interesting as long as you stayed near the wall for reference around 75ft it has a sulfur cloud that is kewl .. I have never seen a cloud like that .. it is kinda milky looking and only a few feet thick once you drop below the cloud it becomes very dark and you will find the bottom at about 110ft (as I did) oops from there it will slop down to 120 or so before you start into overhead environment .. it was a amazing place but a bit on the dark side for me …. When below the sulfur cloud you look straight up and it looks like a green glow but no light really penetrates through it … to day was a great learning experience for this ocean girl … and a beautiful day to be on the river ….. 2 dives 74ft and 120ft.

Whats the bottom look like at Hospital hole? The last time I was to the bottom of HH was 22 years ago, and I didn't get to see much. not to mention as a newly cert. ow 15 y/o old diver I was scared to death. I hear there is a car and a boat down there.

N@rco$i$:
Whats the bottom look like at Hospital hole? The last time I was to the bottom of HH was 22 years ago, and I didn't get to see much. not to mention as a newly cert. ow 15 y/o old diver I was scared to death. I hear there is a car and a boat down there.

Well it was real dark and my light was dim ... i was a bit nervos as well because I had never been in a sink hole ... sooo not sure lol ... I went to the bottom and it was covered in dark silt .. I saw a tree and a green chair we swam more but it was very dark .. my freind had a great light but he was looking here and there and it was hard to follow ... we where beneth the sulfur layer for about 3 mins very short period of time. The vis was down above the layer as well because several divers where there when we arrived ... that would be a good weekday dive .. less divers better vis.
Kim P

Howdy everyone. Just droppin a line to introduce myself. I am new to the site and so far diggin it. Glag I found this place thanks to a buddy of mine(Chris O). I have been looking for a community of divers in the area to get to know. I live in the Brandon and am somewhat new to diving. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys.

git-r-dun diver:
Howdy everyone. Just droppin a line to introduce myself. I am new to the site and so far diggin it. Glag I found this place thanks to a buddy of mine(Chris O). I have been looking for a community of divers in the area to get to know. I live in the Brandon and am somewhat new to diving. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys.

Hey Ken! welcome!

git-r-dun diver:

You have to let us get to know you as well. Finish filling out your profile. We sell loads of secrets here. So if you are going to know our secrets we have to have something on you :D

DiverGirl4U, I am serioulsy thinking about it. Going to pm Toni and c if she is certed yet. It would be a good dive for her.

Hey friend of Chris O, what are you up to this weekend? CoTampa, I have yet to hear of you diving :1poke: - what are you up to?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom