Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Hey there, how much was the trip? How many peeps?
it was $120 for a three tank dive ... but he also know boats you can charter .. Call Dane 813-850-1098 ... tell him Kim P said to call

September 3rd
120ft max
12:30 at the dock
Lady Go Diver (Charter Boat)
Pompano Fl
954-274-7740
Directions From I95

Take Hillsboro blvd east toward the beaches, after crossing Federal hwy you will come to a traffic light just before the drawbridge that goes over the intra-coastal waterway. Take that left and then an immediate right on Riverview Rd, take a right and follow the road east to the waters edge you will see the boat on your left hand side where the road ends. Drop your gear at the grass area on the right side of the side walk and park car in the paved section of the parking lot on the east side of road just 100 yards away on side of the restrooms and shuffle board area.

http://www.dixiediver.com/

Let's go dive Pompano ... call today it is a holiday weekend!
Bring your spear gun.

anyone doing anything monday or tuesday ? anybody want to ? preferably not too expensive? lmk
i wanna dive ....

Missdirected:
Frogman some new fella joined today. His name is McGyver :11:

I think you have to prove a name like that! Check his pockets for miscellaneous items and a Swiss army knife!:D

frogman_5:
I think you have to prove a name like that! Check his pockets for miscellaneous items and a Swiss army knife!:D

Aye, aye, will do. I shall return with a report of items obtained from said individual. :D

Hey everybody, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm an Ohio quarry diver new to the Tampa area (been here 2 weeks) and I'll be here till Thanksgiving. I'm a poor college student short on funds but I'm hoping to go diving a few times while I'm down here, especially Venice Beach and some of the springs. It's been 2 weeks since I've dove and I'm in terrible scuba withdrawl! So, hello!

Howdy. Welcome to the withdraw club. I know how you feel. I will be scratching that itch real soon though. Welcome to Florida. If you're smart you will stay. It gets COLD up in the North Country.

Howdy neighbors. I have a friend that lives in the Tampa area and was all excited about snorkeling down there. Her only complaint was there were no fish. Where can I tell her to go, that will yield some better wildlife viewing?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom