Gue Vs Tdi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nova:
... I just think you come off as an arrogant human being. The way you make a point is to talk down to people...
24.gif

LOL - kinda like you so often do.... sorry - don't take it personally,it's just that coming from you, this statement was hilarious ... thanks for the much needed chuckles

24.gif

Snowbear:
24.gif

LOL - kinda like you so often do.... sorry - don't take it personally,it's just that coming from you, this statement was hilarious ... thanks for the much needed chuckles

24.gif
always happy to be of service snowbear, My motto is "why use veiled insults when I can cowboy up, and say what I mean" . that , to me, is worthy of respect

nova:
don't take it personaly, I just think you come off as an arrogant human being. The way you make a point is to talk down to people ,as if you did go to Purdue. I also don't think you know half as much about diving as you think you do.
If your proud of your lifes accomplishments , good for you, I just don't like you , and that's a fact

No one else has posted lies about me - anyone who HONESTLY knew my history would know the facts are NOT what you have posted. And you think I'M arrogant - this is by far the most complete case of cranial rectal inversion I've ever borne witness to!

You had facts, but invented your own - showing if you don't know the answer, you'll invent one. There's no way I ever had the financial resources to attend Purdue the simple truth.

You're the classic bully Nova - once someone stands up to you they're 'a mean person' - well documented here. When exposed to the irrefuteable truth and treatment no better than you dish out, then the other party is 'mean'.

This is why your statement is met with levity.

nova:
I call em as I see em.

Which explains your credibility level.

Nova, no one else posted that "really smart people need an algorithm to brush their teeth"etc. - this is a documented fact

nova:
always happy to be of service snowbear, My motto is "why use veiled insults when I can cowboy up, and say what I mean" . that , to me, is worthy of respect

No respect due if it's in complete denial of the facts - or 'invention' of personal facts - just more proof some folks never do care to get their facts straight . . .

well, I have to respect anyone that keep their dukes up in a fight.

you have my respect warmwater diver. good night

NOVA

well, I have to respect anyone that keeps their dukes up in a fight.

you have my respect warmwater diver. good night

NOVA

nova:
well it won't be long now. Lamont and Warmwaterdiver will get the E-mail update and start up this thread with their static Perdue and thermodynamic lessons that really have nothing to do with diving, and then someone will come along with a chem lesson they learned at High point and really muddy the water.

we should have let this dog lay (or put this dog down)

Speaking for myself, I have no idea *** this thread is about anymore, and little interest based on the recent posts to get myself up to speed on it again...

Enjoy...

lamont:
Speaking for myself, I have no idea *** this thread is about anymore, and little interest based on the recent posts to get myself up to speed on it again...

Enjoy...
It's working out for everyone then. have a nice life

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom