Guys -- Bathing Suit under 3mm wetsuit? 7mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just don't be one of those dudes that thinks its ok to rock the thong. A bathing suit is perfectly acceptable.

:rofl3:

Am I strange for wearing a bathing suit under my 7mm wetsuit? How about under a 3mm wetsuit? (Ok it was a little bunched under the 7mm, but not too bad. And it was easy to take of the wetsuit in a public on the beach when I was done.)

What do males typically wear next to their wetsuit -- just a supporter? A supporter and a bathing suit? Nothing?

Thanks for any opinions.

No you're not strange, I wear swimming trunks under my 7mm for precisely the same reason: so I can take off the wetsuit in public and not be called a perv or be chased by the police.

Although you could be strange, in which case I'd be too, and it wouldn't be the first time I was accused of being abnormal so it depends on who you're asking I suppose.

Is this your personal suit or a rental?

There's room for something under your wetsuit:confused:
maybe mine is too tight:rofl3:

If I have to change in public I wear a short slippery bathing suit or a diveskin. If I don't have to change in public I usually go au natural, but then I am a child of the '60s.

Hey Oxy, does this mean you picked up your Bare?

I wish, the envelope from the ins. ppl was just more papers to sign
Ha. but i did visit it today, was tempted to try it on again:D

We American's commit so many sins of fashion and conscience that I hesitate to throw stones. But as a public service announcement, I would like to welcome you Europeans to Palau, but respectfully request you observe the local customs and wear board shorts et al.

Exhibit A, from a very recent dive with some Russians:

russians2.jpg

Please, don't be those guys.

Thank you, that is all.

We American's commit so many sins of fashion and conscience that I hesitate to throw stones. But as a public service announcement, I would like to welcome you Europeans to Palau, but respectfully request you observe the local customs and wear board shorts et al.

russians2.jpg

Thank you, that is all.

It was very brave of you to admit taking that picture.

I don't know what is more disturbing.

The photo, or the fact that you reached for the camera, turned it on,half pressed the shutter button, waited for it to focus and then fully pressed it and actually took a photo.

And you now have on your PC.

And have posted on the interweb.

Z...

russians2.jpg

Thank you, that is all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom