Guys -- Bathing Suit under 3mm wetsuit? 7mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i wonder what the russians thought when they caught you doing such.

I was in Dumaguete here in the Philippines a couple of months ago and there was a big Russian guy wearing a T-back budgie smuggler, neon green. He was wandering around the resort like that for several days of the week I was there.

I see, it's mess with Boxcar day - fair enough. :)

I could tell you to trace the link back to my blog and you would see that my wife took that picture because she thought it was funny. But I know none of you go through that effort, so I'll just say I hope you all get the bends. :)

Jammers

<------ beach dive nut......bathing suit for some body surfing after the dive

Commando diving for me.....Nothing worse than the swim trunks all bunched up at my crotch....I dive a 7mm once a week so thats my preference.

i'll just chime in here........my husband is 50, looks like he's not even forty, very slender and fit,tan, wears a speedo, and looks darn good in it:):) (i know, i'm lucky:)) but usually the people who wear suits like that do not have the bod for it.

Back
Top Bottom