HELP me pee...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tomorrow we'll discuss effective and safe methods to perform the Warhammer in your drysuit! :mooner: :mooner: :mooner:

OMG this is just sooo wrong on sooooo many levels...God help me, I live with this so looney 'toon.

Sam, we have a futon reserved in your name anytime you want to test that She-P in KL. :hugs:

Just when I thought it would be fun to dive the Sam I discover she is liable to piss on me while diving. :shakehead:

Can you dive in a hazmat suit?

Glad it's all working for you now, Sam.
:rofl3: Gary, I promise to make sure you're down down current from me when I pee during our dive.

I wish it was that simple. I have been down to the point where I have to pee so badly its downright painful and still can't make myself pee in the wetsuit :(
I can relate to that. Next time I dive a wetsuit, I'm gonna see if I can pee in the wetsuit. :idk:

Sam, we have a futon reserved in your name anytime you want to test that She-P in KL. :hugs:
Elena, you are too good to me. :hugs:

Sam .......... are you ticklish ?

:eyebrow:
Hell yes, and I HATE being tickled. :depressed:

Sammie, I'm so glad it finally worked for you! I know how uncomfortable it can get if you just can't go or if you've accidentally closed the valve. Don't ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donna is the one who loves to be tickled!!! :D
You better start running now, Pete. Donna drives very fast and will be down to KL shortly to take care of you. :rofl3:

Sammie, I'm so glad it finally worked for you! I know how uncomfortable it can get if you just can't go or if you've accidentally closed the valve. Don't ask.
:shocked2: Oh, my, I don't even want to think about that accident!! I won't ask online but next time I see ya, I'm gonna question ya!

You better start running now, Pete. Donna drives very fast and will be down to KL shortly to take care of you. :rofl3:
ONLY if she wants to be tickled! :eyebrow:

Pete!!! Obviously it has been too long a time since we hung out and your memory is fading :D
You're right... it has been too long... I want a hug! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom