Suggestion Hoosier Quarry Commando's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
Who are you diving with in West Palm. We just got back last week. Dove with Pura Vida... and had a wonderful time! I highly recommend them, and they make sure you have a personal experience. www.puravidadivers.com

Are you doing Vortex for your advanced with DSI?

My cousin is friends with the owners of Ameridive, so he can hook me up there, but I've been looking at a place called www.thescubaclub.com they look fun and like they know what they're doing so I'm still trying to decide. Yeah, vortex with DSI for advanced.

Cool! Rod and I are thinking about doing Rescue this summer, if I have the funds to get the advanced in FL. I'll have to see what the tax refund shows. :wink:

Well, I think we've thoroughly hijacked this thread! :) LOL

Time for me to get ready for work.

erparamedic:
Cool! Rod and I are thinking about doing Rescue this summer, if I have the funds to get the advanced in FL. I'll have to see what the tax refund shows. :wink:

Well, I think we've thoroughly hijacked this thread! :) LOL

Time for me to get ready for work.

Yeah, we hijacked it, and it's Meister's thread, don't want to make him mad, he takes me diving! Time to go get the kids!

OK here's your chance to show your solidarity- come out and dive Gilboa on New Year's weekend. If enough Hoosier's show up then there will be a lot of people from Indiana!

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=168993

OK, I just got off the phone... It's on!! Gilboa will be open on New Year's eve and New Year's day. Mike was open to the idea of a night dive BUT all the paperwork and releases have to be filled out during the regular hours (I believe 10am-4pm). Sounds like a great deal to me! Who's in?

I'm also looking for a buddy, for diving New Years eve afternoon, the midnight dive, and morning dives on New Years day. PM me- Hoosiers welcome!

Unfortunately... I work New Years Eve. But, beyond that. I'm a cold water wimp... if I was to dive on New Years (Eve too)... it would have to be back in West Palm. :) And no money for another trip there for a while!

The cyber place isn't enough to prove that there are enough hoosier divers.

Many hoosier divers are hibernating now. Give us our own place! We will be better than any other forums....

See, even we don't have any mods or staffs from the hoosier land.

Go Hoosiers! Go Hoosiers!
Go Hoosiers!

Ive been an admin or mod a few times on boards. Never again. Not without getting paid well.

I don't mind being hijacked, especially when people are nice about it! After all, I can reach your tank valve and you can't.

Meister481:
Ive been an admin or mod a few times on boards. Never again. Not without getting paid well.

I don't mind being hijacked, especially when people are nice about it! After all, I can reach your tank valve and you can't.

Well, being since I usually follow you in the water, you're the one who should watch your tank valve!:D I think I need a new buddy!

Back
Top Bottom