How are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a very good in person interview today. I've got the job unofficially. Just waiting for offer letter this afternoon. Nice salary bump, too. Start Monday. Unfortunately, the closest dive shop won't overfill my LP tanks at all! LOL
Good news on the job! But about the fills, salary bump just means you can buy a compressor and fill to whatever you want! lol

Haha, nope. Nowhere to put it in my small apartment.

@Marie13 Sorry, just saw all this. Fingers crossed that everything goes over the goal line nicely!

Good news on the job! But about the fills, salary bump just means you can buy a compressor and fill to whatever you want! lol
Haha, nope. Nowhere to put it in my small apartment.

TOOTB: Small trailer w/ compressor, tanks, etc.

No more loading tanks into your car at home or a shop.
Fill them as full as you'd like [This is not advice or suggestion to ever violate, state, local, or municipal laws or regulations, industry best practices, the revealed wisdom of ScubaBoard naysayers ....] :wink:
Fill when you want.
Think of that nice "warm" changing space at the dive site.
Take back that apartment space

And where am I supposed to park the compressor trailer? No place at home. Would have to rent a space somewhere. No, thanks.

Bahhhh, I think you you are insufficiently committed to this endeavor ... :p

:rofl3:

I'm not mechanically inclined. I have no business dealing with a compressor.

Dangit @Marie13, just become a completely different person and live a completely different life and you'll satisfy a handful of internet strangers. How hard is that? :p

Back
Top Bottom