I could do with some help with a project...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hannah@scubalogs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there :)

My name is Hannah and I'm new to this website (hello, fellow divers!).

I'm working on a project at the moment and I have a short questionnaire about diving (genuinely 3-5mins, around 25 very short questions, mainly multiple choice) and in return for each submission, I'm donating £1 to either Sea Shepherd, Plastic Oceans or Project AWARE (you choose)*

It's aimed at all qualified scuba divers.

If any one could help me out, that would be great. The link is:

A short survey about diving.

Sorry if this is regarded as SPAM? I'm new to all this, just trying to find me some fellow scuba divers :)

Thanks so much,

Hannah :)

*I should point out I have no official affiliation with these charities

Interesting. Easy survey about divelog.
Would it be possible to get the result page ?

I don't see why not! I'll wait until I have reached my target (there's not a lot of data there at the moment!) then I'll share the highlights Anything you're particularly interested in, Darghu? :)

Thanks, guys :) Proving once again that scuba divers are the best kind of people (not biased at all...).

And, yeah, the questions are all conditional i.e you skip sections based on your answers so it could take you about 30 seconds or it could take you 5 minutes!

Thanks, again!

I don't see why not! I'll wait until I have reached my target (there's not a lot of data there at the moment!) then I'll share the highlights Anything you're particularly interested in, Darghu? :)

That question :
What is your primary method of logging your dives? *

I would be interested more into a question like.
As an instructor, what kind of method of logging do you prefer.

Well, when I have more data, I'll let you know my findings. Currently it's a real mix but for me, I love having a real log book. I like having a physical thing I can look back on with the same nostalgia as a diary. Everything is so digital nowadays, I like there's still a few things that are nice to have as real things!

Generally, people who have logged above 300 dives seem to be the ones who don't log anymore!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom