I know its been done before...but...where do ya'll like to eat??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

La Choza is my favorite.. fantastic fish and AMAZING FROZEN AVOCADO PIE.... truly decadent!

Costa Brava for Sopa de Lima and warm garlic bread after being chilled from repetitive dives..

and for something else really decadent and SO good.. try the lobster bacon sandwich at Le Chef.. To die for!

Oh my gawd yes. Heading there in 17 days and can't wait

Casa Denis is one of the, if not, the oldest operating restaurant on the island. Very traditional and very authentic...don't let the "good people watching" location fool you.

I had been to Casa Denis a few times in past trips, so of course I was looking forward to eating there again when I was in Coz a few weeks ago. I ordered the red snapper... and got chicken. Two other people that had been there earlier in the week said that they also ordered the red snapper and ALSO got chicken. Pretty disappointing that they would try to pull that, although they (almost) made up for it with a free shot of tequila. They do have excellent tortilla soup, though!

I heard that Las Tortugas is owned by the same owner. That's a great place to eat.

Casa Denis has been slowly going downhill for the last 8 years,it was once a very good restaurant to eat in town.I usually eat there once every trip just to stay in touch with my friend Martin the waiter who has been there forever.Still a nice place to visit and have a drink and watch the people stroll in the square.

The chicken was good but I'd rather pay chicken prices than red snapper prices! Martin was my waiter so I just let it go.

Back
Top Bottom