iDive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iPad pad app is even better!!!! .....
Thank you :wink:

....One request, now that you have the rate of ascent and decent bar graph on the left, what about setting it up so you could slide your thumb up and down this graph to control the diver instead of having to tilt the iPad.
What? You don't like "flying"the iPad?
Interesting suggestion. Will discuss it with the team tomorrow. Probably we can add this as an option in the settings.

Keep them coming :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

coming soon to your Android device too:wink:

idc_android.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

more progress on the iDive Computer App for Android: Settings, Diving and Log screens are completed. Next is integration with Google Play :wink:

We expect to be able to release this App in a couple of weeks

idc_droid_puck.jpg

idc_droid_log.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I downloaded the iPad app (iDive calculator HD) last night, but it doesn't work (press play and it quits). I assume i have to get a login from somewhere to get things working.

Where do I get my login?

The App looks really cool and I can't wait to start playing with it. Plus, after logging in I will be able to buy the Aladin 2G simulator to go with my real Aladin!

I hope somebody replies really quickly as I am frustrated!

Jon

Edited to add:
Or do I need to buy the divePAL app and get a login there?

Second edit:
Please buy me a bottle of peroxide. I've found the edive and DCT sites and created an account. Now everything should work.

Last edited:
I would like to help beta test the android app. I have a droid, droidx, Xoom and Galaxy Nexus. I'm very technical and can provide detailed feedback when wanted. I also have a Galileo Sol and the PC version od DivePal to compare with.

Later Mon,
Nick

I downloaded the iPad app (iDive calculator HD) last night, but it doesn't work (press play and it quits)......
mmhhhh ... we tested this App on several iPad devices.
Apple tested it too and it was working fine for them too - otherwise they would not have approved it.
What iPad do you have? What OS version?

...... I assume i have to get a login from somewhere to get things working.
No, the App can work without having to login. In fact you should be able to purchase the Aladin 2G without logging in.
Login is optional if you want to be able share what you purchase with our other Apps.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Currently at work, will let you know when I get home.

Jon

I was trying to upgrade my account Monday evening and got an error message a couple of times FYI. The DivePal looks like a great way for my wife to get a clearer understanding of the effects of nitrogen and nitrox.

I was trying to upgrade my account Monday evening and got an error message a couple of times FYI..
Do you mean that you were trying to purchase a license? From where? Our website? Or from whitin divePAL?
Please note that we have temporarely disabled the possibility to purchase a license from within divePAL iPad (there was a bug). We will restore this feature in the next release of divePAL iPad.

.....The DivePal looks like a great way for my wife to get a clearer understanding of the effects of nitrogen and nitrox.
Thank You. Tell your friends about us :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Hi Alberto

Did you get the pm that I sent? I am still having problems with iDive Comp and divePAL.

Thanks

Jon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom