In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2Andy:
is there any word when his remains are expected in the US?

I think I heard someone say they were hoping for today.

PS
Very nice poem, Andy. I especially liked the last few lines.

Thank you for sharing the pictures and words. That Outbound 777 heavy quote really gets me....

Thanks to those of you who were able to attend the service and represent in body the hundreds of us who were only able to be there in spirit.

This is such terrible news. My thoughts are with the family.

Thank you so much Ken, Natasha, & Christi for attending in all of our places.

Hi y'all. Rob's remains came home to Texas Friday. Those Egyptians do some strange stuff...Rob would have loved it.
A big thank you again for everyone's support during all this. It has meant alot to the family. It will never be forgotten...

TButler:
Hi y'all. Rob's remains came home to Texas Friday. Those Egyptians do some strange stuff...Rob would have loved it.
A big thank you again for everyone's support during all this. It has meant alot to the family. It will never be forgotten...
Glad to hear he's finally home. Atravelers have to expect strange happenings. Yeah, I'm sure he would have. thanks TB

TButler:

That is good news. I hope that Sean, Sheryl and the rest of the family can gain some semblance of closure now that he is home.

It was a beautiful service and although it was heartwrenching, I was glad to be there.

Take care and come on over and say "hello" every once in awhile.

All the best,
Christi

Having been somewhat out of touch with very slow internet, I just found out about this. I am stunned. He will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom