Introducing the Game Changer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks good, I will have to see how it preforms

It's not pre-formed, Shifter Dog, it's a baggie sack with pantyhose over it.

:joke:

It's not pre-formed, Shifter Dog, it's a baggie sack with pantyhose over it. :joke:

Somehow I do not see this ending up in their marketing campaign. :shakehead:

It's not pre-formed, Shifter Dog, it's a baggie sack with pantyhose over it.

Somehow I do not see this ending up in their marketing campaign. :shakehead:

Sorry - no offense meant -- It's a term from Dr Bill's thread -- "My new Drysuit is a garbage bag and pantyhose".

It was his statement that he bought the used Fusion as a stop-gap until he saved for a "better" one, and ten years later, he's still diving it.

Everyone that dives 'em, loves em! :thumb:

I didn't think it was offensive- I thought it was hilarious. And I have one too!

Reactions: Jax
All the good people do! :cool3:

Looks good, I will have to see how it preforms

Well you can see how it "preforms" right now... Perform def: the manner in which something or somebody functions, operates, or behaves.

1. Preform def: To determine the shape or form of beforehand.

:nogp:Now now.......lets be nice.

Reactions: Jax
:nogp:Now now.......lets be nice.

NO... Copy, Paste- Shftrdog to search tab and read the last few posts from the other threads. I believe he thinks its preform... He must think that considering the advice he has been offering is assbackwards. Do some research, you will see...

Sorry - no offense meant -- It's a term from Dr Bill's thread -- "My new Drysuit is a garbage bag and pantyhose".

It was his statement that he bought the used Fusion as a stop-gap until he saved for a "better" one, and ten years later, he's still diving it.

Everyone that dives 'em, loves em! :thumb:

Well I hope you're right, I've got one coming. And Mike gave such a good price on the Si-Tech replaceable seals, I couldn't turn it down.

As for a trash bag and a pair of hose, all I can say is a fifth of tequila was involved, but that's a topic for a different kind of board :date:

Well I hope you're right, I've got one coming. And Mike gave such a good price on the Si-Tech replaceable seals, I couldn't turn it down.

As for a trash bag and a pair of hose, all I can say is a fifth of tequila was involved, but that's a topic for a different kind of board :date:

:spit:

:rofl3:

I have the Si-Tech seals - I can replace all three in five minutes. Pretty cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom