Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow......this post...and thanked by the board owner. :11:

i thought SB didn't do "personal"!

What's happened now?

come on, kim

you know Pilot Fish and i rag on each other all the time; heck,i sent him a link to this thread right after posting

it's...ya know ... a ...

what's that word...

joke?

I certainly took it as such Andy. It did not seem mean spirited at all. Should Pilot Fish feel offended, I will GLADLY edit your post.

It's good to see Kim come to Pilot Fish's defense though. The more we watch out for each other the less likely we are to truly offend. No harm means no foul here!

Ahh, thanks. I love the way Barangay Pasaway sounds, like paradise. I must get there for real one day.

oh, it is fun!!! :multi: :multi: :multi: you should not missed one of our Dive-o-Rama Parties. :D

oh, it is fun!!! :multi: :multi: :multi: you should not missed one of our Dive-o-Rama Parties. :D
maggie - i have set the standard for Fairys future trips... you must be prepared to reverse your car into another SB'ers car (while she is in the car with you) before she will agree to come visit :D

maggie - i have set the standard for Fairys future trips... you must be prepared to reverse your car into another SB'ers car (while she is in the car with you) before she will agree to come visit :D

:rofl3:Believe it or not, that was not the high point of my visit. For me, it was your mom at the Chinese Dinner.:rofl3:

Ahhh, the segregation continues... :rofl3:

:rofl3:Believe it or not, that was not the high point of my visit. For me, it was your mom at the Chinese Dinner.:rofl3:

omg! you want me to send my mother to PPD for dinner... FABULOUS! i hope maggie knows what she is in for :D

Catherine, how can there be segregation when so many of us have met, dived, slept with (in the same house kinda way) and dine with other SB'ers :D.

edit: oh, and that was the tradtional family chinese CHRISTMAS dinner btw

Back
Top Bottom