Is It me Or has SB Gotten very Segregated?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no offense, but most of the people who annoyed the crap out of me on here have gone to those boards, and i say good riddance
I'm a little surprised Andy. I would have thought more people annoyed you than the handful on those boards.:wink:
H2Andy:
now, i have a list around here somewhere of other people who should follow suit ... let's see.. hmm...

Pilot FIsh

let's see...

Pilot Fish

hmmm....

PIlot Fish

:D
No comment; I wouldn't want to get moderated twice in one day.

no offense, but most of the people who annoyed the crap out of me on here have gone to those boards, and i say good riddance

i'm sure the feeling is mutual, so no need for me to annoy them in their new stomping grounds

i think it worked out best for everyone, and that is not at all a bad thing

...:D

Exactly!

The really bad mods are gone too. The ones here now are much better, much more diplomatic, and unbiased, etc.

It has always been easy to get international info here on the Scubaboard for dive travel, and this is what I use it for the most. That has never changed.

Equipment info, such as for cutting edge products at DSS, Oxycheq, Dive-Xtras, etc, is readily available here as well. Tobin and Patrick make themselves accessible with their advice, which is great.

Therefore it seems like this board has become more civilized with less barbarism and juvenile-ism as on other boards.

Therefore it seems like this board has become more civilized with less barbarism and juvenile-ism as on other boards.
You know, I don't get to gloat often. Thanks for this!

Bali! Why not get it over with, and just move to Australia! :crafty:

Well, you are still on my list! :popcorn:
Oz!?!?!?
Noooooooooooo

I would have to wear shoes there...

Not where I am :wink:
true...

but i enjoy the bright lights of the big city here.. :rofl3:

true...

but i enjoy the bright lights of the big city here.. :rofl3:

Hey, now :wink:

We have new street lights (or course they put them in a deserted stretch of road leading out of town, but they are there!) AND the tavern AND the new resort now serve Little Creatures beers.

Life doesn't get much better :D

i'm sure the feeling is mutual, so no need for me to annoy them in their new stomping grounds

i think it worked out best for everyone, and that is not at all a bad thing

now, i have a list around here somewhere of other people who should follow suit ... let's see.. hmm...

Pilot FIsh

let's see...

Pilot Fish

hmmm....

PIlot Fish

:D
Wow......this post...and thanked by the board owner. :11:

i thought SB didn't do "personal"!

What's happened now?

You miss arguing with the DIR practitioners, don't you?
lol

yea, that's it

very perceptive (and the whalers)

uh...ditto. except for Kenski.

I am not being critical......it was just a question. I thought Andy, Kim, Mike V had all left. I don't "run into" certain people any more...*I think maybe I never "opted in" to anything and that might be the problem*. I thought the PPD was gone.

Plus, there is a political forum on the bike forum and wooooo is it hot. They beat me up really bad, every day. Of course, I lap it up. I need to find the Pub. I can't find my way out of a paper bag, so I think I inadvertently locked myself out.

High school never ends: athletes, popular kids, nerds, dweebs, goths, band members, audio/visual, granola chicks, stoners, kickers, gearheads, waste-oids, that foreign dude from Sweden, etc.

Dang, gotta' give lamont a wedgie...
I do what I can to fill this nische :wink:

Back
Top Bottom