Is there room for one more newbie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wisconsin

Reaction score
Hi!
Been reading your posts for awhile in this seems like a nice spot to chat. I guess I asked a "wrong" question on another board and got ripped apart for it, so I hope you'll all forgive my newbie-ness. (I have Oreos! and I'll try not to ask any "stupid" questions) I'm hoping to learn from all of you, and maybe even meet a dive buddy as I don't have one.

Welcome my Badger friend! You have found the right place...especially if you have Oreos in the snack bag! And what you surmised is true: we do not flame people for asking stupid questions! No, we fine them!

That said, pull off your split fins, low vol mask, and high tech BC. Find a comfortable spot on the gunnels and join in! We have something for everyone here. Ice divers, freezing water divers, cold water divers, and the sane divers such as Joewr, Co-Founder of CAD. All these many folks will be stopping by to greet you and make you feel at home. They are wonderful folks.

Happy diving!

Joewr...

A big H O W D Y ! ! to you from Texas and NDI's Texas Swamp Diving Team!

There's always room for another diver who can proudly wear a wedge of foam rubber cheese on his head during football games! And answering questions and sharing information is what we are all about. And we promise that the only things that get ripped around here are the SBD's by Iguana Don as he tests his prototype Methane Powered scooter.

So welcome to one of the best places to spend a surface interval! We are glad you've joined us!

Warm Regards,

TexasMike (member of Anti-CAD, "Any place, Any Time, Any Viz, Any Water Temp!")

Tame Kate*,

Your wish, of course, is my command...

Joewr...always the gentleman...but not of Verona

* See W. Shakespeare, Collected Works...or Classic Comics, Short Cut to a Passing Grade in English 102...

...Ahem...pardon me for the intrusion, mi lady, good sir...

Welcome Wisconsin! Here's wishing you loads of fun and many friendships on the board. Just look out for those three dots when joewr passes by. Try not to step on them or you'll lose your balance and break a limb or sumthin.

:D

and a WARM welcome from Arizona the all beach no ocean state

Glad to have you aboard, how can there be a wrong question? we all strive for greater knowledge, clear warm water, happiness.

Welcome to the board from North Carolina. Ask away with your questions, newbies are always welcome. Do expect honest answers however, not mean, just honest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom