Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice video Mike. Shorts and all. I was actually a little cold this weekend. It does not look like you had that problem.

Nice video Mike. Shorts and all. I was actually a little cold this weekend. It does not look like you had that problem.

Thanks. I did get cooler nearer the end of the week but, it wasn't to bad. All the rain didn't help out either. :)

Michael

I hope it is a positiver speech, vs the anatomy of a sharkbite! :jaws:

Caeolyn:shark2:

The speech is actually an informitive style speech. Comparing what people fear in the water versus what you usually encounter. I used the vid of the "shark expert" in contrast to videos of other sharks. Pointing out that yes this can happen but odds are the sharks were there feeding and the shark was just testing to see if he was a fish. Sharks don't eat us... we're not tasty... like chicken.

Sharks don't eat us... we're not tasty... like chicken.
Tom S said people are good with ketchup and that is why dragons eat us.

Toms sig line
"TT
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

The speech is actually an informitive style speech. Comparing what people fear in the water versus what you usually encounter. I used the vid of the "shark expert" in contrast to videos of other sharks. Pointing out that yes this can happen but odds are the sharks were there feeding and the shark was just testing to see if he was a fish. Sharks don't eat us... we're not tasty... like chicken.

I've actually got a t-shirt that has a diver and a shark on it. (cartoon).

The shark is pointing at the diver and holding up a sign that says "Taste Like Chicken".

:rofl3:

SharkCartoon_a.jpg

shark.jpg

:d Carolyn:shark2:

There were alot of sharks at Vortoberfest this past weekend. :wink:

Sharks don't eat us... we're not tasty... like chicken.

No, some of them just still like a taste every now and then to make sure.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom