Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New guy here, be gentle. :)

Newbie.png

Sorry...couldn't help myself! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

To think he would have had room for both of us in one bite.

But considering he spit me out, I guess he didn't
jra0028l.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

I noticed the same thing.... (all the ScubaPro gear)

but I was thinking that "I hope he didn't have to pay full list price for all that like most Scubapro dealers charge".... :rofl3:

Actually I did good. My LDS gave me a sweet deal. Approx $5,000 worth of stuff (I priced it) for $3800.

Yeah, that's a sweet deal! :shocked2: For the dive shop! :rofl3:

Considering the Galileo SOL is $2000 by itself. This includes two wetsuits (.5 and 7mm), Knighthawk with Air2, Twin Max Fins, Mask, Booties, Gloves, Weights, the top regulator system, and other accessories, plus the classes.

Plus my big thing is no one else would even return my calls due to my Diabetes (which is very mild). But Rheas did. I would gladly pay a little more to them (or even a lot more) as they worked with me and continue to do so.

They have even told me I do not need something losing a sale (I would buy it lol). Guy was in the shop the other day getting ready to buy a new vest and air2. Brad (the clerk) asked him why since he had a wing type setup. He said he wanted more pockets. Instead of selling him the vest he told him just to get pockets. Losing a $800 sale in favor of around $100 total (after he bought everything).

And the biggest reason... I look sexy in it all. My wife said so.

Oh god I am rambling on. At anyrate I am the new :dork2:
So :mooner:

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom