Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Considering the Galileo SOL is $2000 by itself. This includes two wetsuits (.5 and 7mm), Knighthawk with Air2, Twin Max Fins, Mask, Booties, Gloves, Weights, the top regulator system, and other accessories, plus the classes.

Plus my big thing is no one else would even return my calls due to my Diabetes (which is very mild). But Rheas did. I would gladly pay a little more to them (or even a lot more) as they worked with me and continue to do so.

They have even told me I do not need something losing a sale (I would buy it lol). Guy was in the shop the other day getting ready to buy a new vest and air2. Brad (the clerk) asked him why since he had a wing type setup. He said he wanted more pockets. Instead of selling him the vest he told him just to get pockets. Losing a $800 sale in favor of around $100 total (after he bought everything).

And the biggest reason... I look sexy in it all. My wife said so.

Oh god I am rambling on. At anyrate I am the new :dork2:
So :mooner:

:rofl3:

So what has your max heart rate been so far? The Galileo SOL monitors heart rate correct? :D

The regulator is a Scubapro (yeah shocking I know) MK25/S600 retails for $677. (Top of the link scubapro lol)

So far my average heart rate is between 60 and 70. Max was like 90. During the deep dive it actually slowed down to 55. Not surprising for me as I have been in martial arts for 20+ years (6th Dan in Taekwondo) so controling my heartrate and breathing is norm for me.

My SAC is averaging between .5 and .6 right now.

Yeah, that's a sweet deal! :shocked2: For the dive shop! :rofl3:

You just have to be carefull about those ScuabPro dealers that will hold a gun to your head trying to get you to buy ScubaPro products...

Like this dealer. (notice the ScubaPro decal on the truck window, then the customer on their knees while the guy in the back of the truck holds an AK-47 to it?)

I'm guessing this scuba-diving lady is being shot by her LDS (Scubapro deler) for ordering from LeisurePro or some other "online store".

You have to be careful with those Taliban-dive-shops....

Taliban_Scubapro1.jpg

These guys were great. Told me to test everything out see what I liked. My gear is just mondo comfortable to me. Is mondo even a word anymore??

After finding Rheas and logging on here and reading all the LDS horror stories I count myself VERY lucky to have found them.

They are just about an hour from Loch Low-Minn. If any of you are in the area should check them out.

I never knew there was a Dive Shop in Maryville.... we cut through there on our way to Townsend and GSMNP. I might have to check it out.

Yep, about 4 miles from the KTYS. Check out the website (the link under my sig).

I am so going to freeze tomorrow. Going to Loch Low-Minn. First non training dive :confused:

They have training going on and they said anytime they are there I am more than welcome to join them. Good insta buddy until my wife's ACL is healed. She has an advanced rating too.

Back
Top Bottom