Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

little jimmy didn't know it, but old man thompson had enough of the neighborhood kids knocking his piles of leaves apart.

this year he set up some sharpened wooden stakes, the neighborhood parents would regret not teaching their little brats to not jump in piles of leaves...

we used to drive through huge piles of leaves (when teenagers)... I mean the 6 foot tall ones that were on the side of the road in subdivisions that had lots of trees... used to scatter them everywhere....

then someone started stacking up cinder blocks and covering them with leaves. D'oh!

Luckily someone else found them with their car first! (sucked to be them!) :rofl3:

We used to be ScubaPro dealers, but then SP tried to tell us to kick out our other brands and jack up their prices. We politely told them to take all their gear with them on the way out the door.

It's funny...my gear covers a crapload of the major brands....Atomic Regs and mask, Cressi BCD, TUSA fins, Mares boots, Henderson lycra shorts/shirt, Edge bags, Sherwood computer...etc.

Does that make me a brand *****? :D

EDIT...What the hell? It cut out the W-word for someone who, well, ya'll can probably guess...LOL

well... Yippee!!! It's Friday!

18u_BANZIIIII.jpg
ajandbabyinleaves.jpg

Watch out for the bunnies!!!!:shocked2:

I miss the fall leaves when I grew up in the North, but I don't miss raking them!

Carolyn:shark2:

little jimmy didn't know it, but old man thompson had enough of the neighborhood kids knocking his piles of leaves apart.

this year he set up some sharpened wooden stakes, the neighborhood parents would regret not teaching their little brats to not jump in piles of leaves...

Got to love the sick and twisted mind of PHD...no wonder you fit in here so well! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

New guy here, be gentle. :)

LOL...a black belt in martial arts already begging for mercy. I Like...... Behave yourself and I won't kick your butt too bad.:wink:

Sorry I missed your initiation. It seems the crew has taken good care of you though. The gang of gummie bears needling you is my favorite.:D

Does that make me a brand *****? :D

EDIT...What the hell? It cut out the W-word for someone who, well, ya'll can probably guess...LOL

Let me guess? Someone who is?:D

For crying out loud...you two get a room...or you three....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom