Kudos to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By popular request and a link I was sent over here to check this thread. SB has been a HUGE positive influence on my diving training track, dive sites, dive buddies, new friends, and family fun. I can confidently state that the amount returns from SB that I have had the pleasure to experience is completely immeasurable which is why I continue to have FUN and volunteer my time to help provide that atmosphere for others to have the same FUN experiences as I do.

oh yeah - and im thankful i get to check out Bulla every day on SB too :wink:

wheres my valentine speedos big guy??

ok, in all seriousness - on SB i can post stuff that i would never do on my local forum (our industry is too small down here and i would get either myself or hubby in trouble)

not alot of strictly scuba stuff but ive recently had alot of advice and support on rebreathers which has been great (one of the subjects i dont discuss on my local)

also, in the SB Fitness forums are the only place that im brave enough to put my pics and weight up for all to see. i wonder collectivley how much weight we have all lost together - i think the number would be 'mity impressive so again, to my fellow SB'ers, you are all losers to me :D

I agree! And thanks to Almity for encouraging us to be such big losers :)

CBulla:
By popular request and a link I was sent over here to check this thread. SB has been a HUGE positive influence on my diving training track, dive sites, dive buddies, new friends, and family fun. I can confidently state that the amount returns from SB that I have had the pleasure to experience is completely immeasurable which is why I continue to have FUN and volunteer my time to help provide that atmosphere for others to have the same FUN experiences as I do.

Yeah, saw the link too and had to chime in....this place is more fun than walking around with an open flame at a Chili eating contest. :furious:
Honestly though, big thanks to Netdoc and the Mods for making this place run so smooth .
C-Dawg

who is the GF?

Congrats to ya

yes, I like SB and learn a lot here. I have lots of friends from here and I have lots of support while JB is in and out of Hawaii, without having to "hit the bars." Just kidding.

I am wondering if we need a broad spectrum light in here for the winter cabin fever?...that we all had about this time last year

even the grumps add a certain texture to the place....

photohikedive:
I need a new sticker, the cap on my truck, covered mine...
Going RED gets you two stickers. I bet Pete thinks it's a good way to say "thank you" too. It was an ordeal getting mine but if you are nice I'll share one.

I found the son I never wanted ---- I mean never had ---- on SB.
:)D just kidding PHD)

SeaYoda:
Going RED gets you two stickers. I bet Pete thinks it's a good way to say "thank you" too. It was an ordeal getting mine but if you are nice I'll share one.

I found the son I never wanted ---- I mean never had ---- on SB.
:)D just kidding PHD)

remember when I saying thanks for the people I met via ScubaBoard? well, as always, there ARE exceptions

Back
Top Bottom