Kudos to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B:
I'll chime in ...
I found that ScubaBoard has the most Caring, Friendly, Informative, Passionate ( & sometimes ornery :wink: ) group anywhere
.... Nice place you got here Doc :D

Pssst- DB? You forgot opinionated....:no

I mostly lurk, but appreciate the info I glean from the board.

Art

I like it here, but you've all heard me say that too much. I like some of the people, too - altho a have encountered a few who taught me new acceptance levels....
I learned to dive from two individuals, but I learned to DIVE here on SB
Yep, or I'm trying.... :blush:

please keep the posts positive. there are plenty of places to that people are venting about the negatives.

thank you

also, let's keep this in the New Posts section. I don't think the Kudos Forums are the most frequently visited ones. And I am sure there are more people out there with something positive to say. I would like to see the number of positives, outweigh the number of negative posts found in any one of the unpleasant threads.

Sticker? I went RED and didn't get a sticker? *whine*

I've made a lot of friends on this board and have been fortunate to dive with some of them. I have also received a ton of advice on dive techniques, travel, etc., most of which I have put to good use.

Thank you, Scubaboard!

Like I said in the other thread, I have never gotten anything from ScubaBoard.

ScubaBoard is simply a computerized server, a bunch of wires and some software.

Now from the people of ScubaBoard, I have been giving so much, I cannot thank you enough.

mike_s:
I was figuring that PHD got a big *SMACK* for that.

please, my private life is not up for discussion here, to keep this relevant and on topic, please add some positive comment, or I will ask for your post to be removed.

photohikedive:
please, my private life is not up for discussion here, to keep this relevant and on topic, please add some positive comment, or I will ask for your post to be removed.

GOSH your touchy :)

BTW I have met a lot of awesome people threw SB . . . of course I have met some folks who are on ignore as well :D :D :D SB gives me something to do at work and a place I can go and talk to other divers about everything from DCS to what I am doing this week at work, thanks to "The Jolly Roger" and other such threads in the surface interval :D

well (big secret coming up) i love this place

i discovered diving here, in all its complexity ... from divers who are real divers ... who know the issues of diving deep on air, who know regulators inside and out, who know how to fix a bc in the middle of a dive or patch a leaking drysuit ...

and who shared their knowledge with me

through ScubaBoard i've met the best divers i know. i've made good buddies, and i've made good friends.

and i feel like i know all these wonderful people i would otherwise never would have gotten to meet, and i love their jokes and their insights, and also how willing they are to share their mistakes and their not-so-great moments with me

scubaboard is the divers. they are the best in the world. and thus scubaboard is the best in the world.

Back
Top Bottom