Lake Pleasant Conditions II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve, I'll shoot you Dan's email address as he is getting his gear this week and looking to dive, dive, dive! He mentioned going up to the lake all weekend. And I know Ryan, our DMT, is planing on heading up as well to work on his mapping project.

Kris,

PM me with Dan and Ryan's contact info so we can coordinate. I'm not available the next two weekends but after that I'm good until my kids get here in July.

Steve.

Steve, what are you holding in that picture? Did you find money at the lake?

Dan and I did two dives on the 13th at around 12:30am and 2:30 am. It was nice and peaceful up at the lake at that time. Saw a whole bunch of fish and some crawfish as well (big ones at that). The fish were plentiful and we dove at the end of DT road. We circled what is now a little island off to the right. Didn't see a single person while up there except the MCSO guys checking on my truck while we were in the water. Good thing we bought our $5 pass!
Temps were 61-64 degrees vis was as far as our lights would go!

Now that Nancy and I are done with our scheduled vacations I need to get in some more dives at the lake. We need to see how our puppies react to the lake and to camping. I'd like to do some overnights. I finally sold off my fathers car so I have room to store a boat now. Been looking on Craigslist for a good all purpose one that would be easy to trailer with my little Tacoma. I'm thinking 17-19' walk through with a gas consumption minded engine.

I'd like to join the Saturday Night dive crew. Can we set up a location and time to meet? Or call me 602-692-8923 - cell.

c.

Would love to be a part of the night dives also...this weekend won't work as I have family in town...but let me know when you want to do this again!!!

Steve, what are you holding in that picture? Did you find money at the lake?

That my friend is a five-er. A "fin", as it were. I was kicking along minding my own business and what to my wandering eyes should appear but the visage of ol' Abe. I was diving with Josh (AZdiver23) at Two Cow Cove. (Thanks by the way for telling us about that place. It's a quiet little spot that nobody seems to know about. I hope it remains that way. Don't tell anybody else about it.) We were in about 30 feet of water not 20 yards from shore. Josh snapped the pic. The funny thing was that about 100 yards to the east Josh found a buck. We were obviously going the wrong way.

How's it been going? Haven't heard much from you since the weekend before the scuba show. Are you up for diving on the 31st?

Steve.

Hi Cindy, I was thinking about Vista Point at 7-730pm on saturday, but I would be willing to go somewhere else, I just like the table there, it's nice for the surface interval and gear set up. Let me know if this works.
Ron, too bad you can't make it, maybe next time. Keep in touch.
Andres

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom