Leave gear at dive center overnight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks - I was just wondering about that. So OK to rinse the BC with the Oceanic Pro Plus 3 detached from the HP hose and visa versa I take it?

HP hose should have spring loaded check valve that seal the tip of connector when you disconnected it.

I'd take my reg/ octo/ computer with me. The BC can rinse and dry there, same as fins, boots, mask, gloves, snorkel ( if you have one).
Us too and never had a problem. Some places we have cleaned the gear at the shop ourselves and hug it in the drying area of the shop. Those places that clean for us I tend to either try to clean it myself or get into the shop to check for anything that needs attention. It is during the gear cleaning that we check for damage, wear and tear etc. When I had corrective lenses in my mask I would take that to the room too.

Thanks a bunch for your insight! I now feel more comfortable leaving my gear with the shop, less the regulator. I've also bought stuff to mark my gear for extra safety.

Cheers
Andreas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom