Movie: Open Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DI_Guy:
It was the worst movie that I have ever seen.... I was so disappointed.

Well if that was the worst movie you ever saw, you mustn't watch much TV. :eyebrow:

miketsp:
Well if that was the worst movie you ever saw, you mustn't watch much TV. :eyebrow:

Point well taken :)...

It's just that I had such high expectations. I love diving so much that I expected more underwater cinematography. And what did the nude scene at the beginning actually add to the story line ? It could have been a great movie for us divers. ( a real keeper ).

Are you kidding? The nude scene was the best part of the movie.

Joe

Finally someone saying something good about the movie!

The movie was OK, definately not great, I thought it would be better, The concept is what I think is better than what the movie really is. Could you imagine being left behind.....

mental note to self.... make sure you tip the captain and dive master 1/2 before and tell them the other 1/2 when you come out!

later

ksk2004:
The movie was OK, definately not great, I thought it would be better, The concept is what I think is better than what the movie really is. Could you imagine being left behind.....

mental note to self.... make sure you tip the captain and dive master 1/2 before and tell them the other 1/2 when you come out!

later

My friend had one sink after a dive. They had to swim to shore in th Pacific Northwest cold water without their gear and belongings. She lost a logbook with over 200 dives. They had a long cold wait for the Coast Guard. A few of their belongings were later recovered diving the the wreck.

Dearman:
My friend had one sink after a dive. They had to swim to shore in th Pacific Northwest cold water without their gear and belongings. She lost a logbook with over 200 dives.
..snip..

Now there's the advantage of downloading your computer and keeping an electronic log. Just print another.. :eyebrow:

Avic7:
What did you guys think of the movie?

THE worst movie ever made. I thought I was watching a Padi video at first! Wow that acting reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyy sucked. Plot was dumb. And I really doubt sharks act like they did in the movie.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...

- ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
..snip..
Plot was dumb.
..snip..
The plot was based on fact.
The only supposition was the bit between them getting left and them dying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom