Movie: Open Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read another review on x-entertainment.com (no, not that kind of entertainment) that had a good point. I quote:

"Still, there was one thing that totally bugged me. There were like a dozen divers on the expedition, mostly male. While they're on the boat heading to the proper sea area, the heroine's twirling around her hair while her [boobs] plop out of her suit [or, at least a mighty revealing shot].... Now, here's my issue: on the boat ride home, you're telling me that none of the other divers were going to be looking for that girl, hoping to catch another "oopsie" glimpse? C'mon. Somebody would've noticed that she wasn't there. Boob humor isn't my strong suit -- I'm not saying this to be hysterical. Watch Open Water, and tell me you didn't notice this."

Well, most likely the real incident involved people far less attractive. It was a hollywood flick afterall. incase you hadn't noticed, hollywood doens't always base movies on common looking people.

And miketsp, I love it. So true.

bcsean:
Well, most likely the real incident involved people far less attractive. hollywood doens't always base movies on common looking people.QUOTE]

HEY! What are you saying???!!! :)

The average person isn't really all that memorable.

now that being said, I also agree, it seems weird that nobody on the boat would notice a missing couple.

bcsean:
The average person isn't really all that memorable.

now that being said, I also agree, it seems weird that nobody on the boat would notice a missing couple.

So I'm average AND not memorable? Gee thanks! :crying:

SeanQ:
Are you saying the movie was based on you? How much will you pay me to keep quiet? :eyebrow:

Actually quite the opposite! My point was simply that since the movie was not based on me, and since I dive with BCSean on a regular basis, I was wondering if that made me average and unmemorable :wink:

Even if it was about me, I've spent all my money on gear :D

scubandrea:
since I dive with BCSean on a regular basis, I was wondering if that made me average and unmemorable :wink:
Looks like bcsean has some backpeddling to do :wink:

backpeddling? I think it already too late, it seems like he tied lead weights to his legs and jumped into the ocean without his oxygen tanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom