New Galapagos video part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ron! I love when I see you new vids on the board. They are so well blended. I do some radio shows once in a while and tv spots, when I do I also hate my voice. My wife keeps saying it's a nice voice. I want to hear 'you sound like Lorne Greene or something'. Ha, aint gonna happen.
Well you have the type of voice when you talk that is easy to listen to. Somewhat comforting. So I dont know, get super relaxed when your about to talk and the just do that, talk, like your chatting comfortably on a porch. Thats what I was told when I'm on air. I would think setting up a bounce room for noise would be better for sound quaility, just plain sheets work.
But I am just launching my video attempts soon, so I appreciate your comments immensely. I wish you well in the future runs. kevin

Glad to hear you had a great time. 4 whale sharks per dive ? Wow !!!

Can't wait to see your video.

yeah, we had a couple dives with 4 whale sharks. Several times we'd see 2 big ones swimming along together.

unfortunately on reviewing my video i notice a small speck on many of my shots reflecting light. looks like i had some lint or something on the lens - arrrggh. still made for some great video. i have a rough edit of some stuff put together and should have something up in a day or so.

the 2 dives where we saw no whale sharks were both of the evening 4pm dives during our stay at darwin.

Back
Top Bottom