NHL Strike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And that is what is going to happen all across North America including Toronto.
Check out this website. The Stanley Cup does not belong to the NHL it is only in possession of it. It was originally awarded to armature participants and many feel it should go back to them seeing the season is now scrapped for this year and possibly next.
http://www.freestanley.com/
JK

I don't miss it that much either. The past few years I've gone to a lot of games (last year we got half a season), but we've been so bad that I barely watch the games at home.

At least whe you're there you can bond with all th other misserable fans!

I've been saying it from day one. Bring on the replacements.

This is a little off topic, but pretty damn funny. Would be much funnier if they were actually playing, though.

detroit diver:
If you're going to fire Gary Bettman, you also have to fire all of the owners. He's just doing their bidding for them.
And if you're going to fire Goodnow, you need to fire all the players. He is just doing their bidding. Sometimes you have a situation where 2 sides will never concede points enough to meet in the middle, and we will just have to wait until a new league springs up in place of the NHL, with salary caps put in from the very first season.

Word out last night that the season might be saved after all. Seems Gretzky and Lemieux have stepped up and have conducted some behind the scenes bargaining. There is supposed to be a meeting in New York this morning. Word from the Hockey News is a deal has been reached. Why would they meet unless they have something to announce after all the season is cancelled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom