NHL Strike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
I suspect this will eventually happen to all the over priced professional sporting industries....baseball, basketball, and football. I can't wait to see this happen...now THAT would be a great day! To see these sports in the purest form again, where people play because they enjoy it, not because of the money.

I get what you are saying but will have to disagree with you. Without all the money you will be lucky to even see a game. The world without sports on TV. My wife would love that. Without the players there would be no owners, no fans and no big tv deals. Without the fans there would be no players, no owners and no big tv deals. This is hurting everyone from the hotdog vendor on up.
I hear they are going to meet again without inviting Betman and Goodnow. They want to try to work things out and figure they may have a better shot at it without the two monkeys hanging around causing trouble.

For anyone who has come on here and said that they didn't care about hockey and prefer the WWE the topic says NHL STRIKE. If you don't care why the hell did you open the post.

You think your wife is bad, you should see my girlfriend. She's one of those who thinks everyone should have a puck or at least share the one that's there. And of course, everyone who wants to should have a chance to play. :icorolley

There WERE players, fans, and owners-but no big TV deals. I think we've all got to realize how small a market this really is. If the league wants to expand that market, then they probably need to change the game to make it more acceptable (enjoyable) for a larger market. I don't think any of us real hockey fans want to see that happen. The results could be disasterous.

Kennedydive:
I get what you are saying but will have to disagree with you. Without all the money you will be lucky to even see a game. The world without sports on TV. My wife would love that. Without the players there would be no owners, no fans and no big tv deals. Without the fans there would be no players, no owners and no big tv deals. This is hurting everyone from the hotdog vendor on up.
I hear they are going to meet again without inviting Betman and Goodnow. They want to try to work things out and figure they may have a better shot at it without the two monkeys hanging around causing trouble.

For anyone who has come on here and said that they didn't care about hockey and prefer the WWE the topic says NHL STRIKE. If you don't care why the hell did you open the post.

Hyper-limits:
Jaromir Jagr has the highest salary at 11 millions a year.

Pretty sad when he can't even adapt to an offensive scheme. He doesn't know how to run plays and just goes out there and plays. Must be nice when Jagr played with someone with a ton of talent (lemeux) that could feed him the puck anywhere his no play following arse would go.

Matt

Corigan:
Pretty sad when he can't even adapt to an offensive scheme. He doesn't know how to run plays and just goes out there and plays. Must be nice when Jagr played with someone with a ton of talent (lemeux) that could feed him the puck anywhere his no play following arse would go.

Matt
As opposed to all the scrubs he plays with now...er I mean last season, who can't even pass or accept a pass!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom