October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somehow - I don't think there will be any shortage of liquer..... I quit drinking (almost) a while ago and have a whole liquer cabinet stash to get rid of - we're talking a few costco sized jugs good for whatever ale's ya....

I'll be bringing a bottle to chip into the pile, though I don't drink (stomach issues don't allow me to drink anymore).

Matt

I'll have your share :D

DEEPSEAWOLF:
I have a great Jack Russell Taco recipe.

with or without paws?

Lemme see... der be one mit da paws on, one mit da paws off. Hooeeee! Dem some good ole fixins! Makes a heap dun gone boilin mit da crawfish an da rice for ta make da gumbo, or da jumbalaya.
Pens on what ya tummy gits ta wantin missa lahya man!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
missa lahya man!
Missa Lahya Man will finish another trip around the sun tomorrow!!
HB H2A!

what the :censored: are you guys talking abou?

:14:

:laughing:

Hey, I'll be in ship shape for some diving on Sunday.... Some of us Conchs go to bed early

I will be able to borrow a cargo trailer from someone which will make the loading/unloading a LOT easier! All the large stuff will be thrown on/in and strapped down. This should make me available for some diving on Sunday as well!

baitedstorm:
:laughing:

Hey, I'll be in ship shape for some diving on Sunday.... Some of us Conchs go to bed early

Ya , you got dat right , fer sure , you betcha dere ... !!! :wink:

(I ignore the part about the heavy partying in Bubba's Instruction Book before the next days morning dive etc ... ) :11:

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom