October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings fellow conch's... Being a technology worker, wilma knocked me back into the stone age. Cell reception is hit/miss, I got power this am... Right now I'm at FLL airport where their wireless is up and running. I'm evacuating to Cincy for this weekend, then working from Chicago next week. I'll be unable to attend the festivities... Was looking forward to it... :( Perhaps around turkey-day...

Chceking in..and bowing out...
My $$ that was set aside for Ginnie Springs has been spent. I am now the proud new owner of a chainsaw, and some Wilma landscaping.
At the job site right now...and this is my only access to the internet. my cell phone is working at home, but still no electricty and am thinking a generator is a good investment... may be outa power for a couple weeks (worst case scenerio)
Ya'll have a great time. I wish we could make it. REally... I was so looking forward to some camping and stories by the campfire.. and diving...oh welll...

I'm in the same boat as Jenny (sans the power saw) so I'm going to have to bail out as well. You all have lots of fun up there. I am soooooooon jealous!

:crying: me too... There's just no way to swing it this time. I can't wait to hear all about it in the upcoming days.. Have a blast guys!

Well, leaving this evening tentatively and will be down at Ginnie early Friday morning. Anyone wishing to dive, talk to the big tan guy with the itty bitty blue hybrid Honda!!!

Planning on diving a good bit and do a few side trips do dive. Will make a run to the store before the feast to see what we are missing and get it...

Adios and see you at the Megadive!!!

Hozerski

If you have RSVP'd or noted that you are dropping OUT of this event, you will herewith be replace with UNTRAINED chimpanzees! You heard that right! UNtrained! We WERE going to at least hire TRAINED primates to replace you on the list but the board of directors has decided that you would be a bad influence on the already trained staff and would degrade their performance. Therefore we will hire them raw, and train them as we want them; higher workload performance and lesser pay with no complaining. We have chosen chimpanzees as the preferable primate as they take fewer sick days during the year. We understand this may raise discrimination issues as some of you had placed on your contract that should you be shot, sold into slavery in Guam, or shipped off to a non-descript location in a witness protection program, that you would prefer to be replaced with Orangutans instead of chimps. However, since you no longer will be attending, and your opinion and contract are no longer in effect, you get chimps!
For the rest of you who are attending and would appreciate NOT being in attendance with chimpanzees, especially UNTRAINED chimpanzees, you may file grievance form 1240-A and take a stroll down washout lane! (Don't tell the non-attendees that we're actually NOT replacing them, just eating their share of the food and drinks.)
We now return you to your regularly scheduled pre-megadive anticipation!

For those who won't be in attendance... you'll be missed. Hopefully to be seen at the next event... I'll be in attendance, but only as a bubblewatcher with Lil' B...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom