orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feline Lukemia is often refered to as "kitty aids" because the effects are so similar.

Cats who have the virus may live long happy lives but should be kept away from cats who are not infected to prevent spread.

fitst vet visit is thursday for the blood tests. With my roomie moving out in 2 weeks, money will be tight and so its one thing at a time when I can afford them.

You are such a good mom! It will all work out...take your time, go slowly and peacefully...

OK! Lets start a grass roots drive to get Wendy's cat checked out and ensure it has all the shots/meds.
"Lima Bean" can be the official mascot of Scuba Board! Who's in?

Wendy, open up a Paypal account, im in for $20.00!

If only 10% of Scuba Board gave $1.00, Wendy would not have to worry about how to feed/care for Limabean for a while.

mikswi:
OK! Lets start a grass roots drive to get Wendy's cat checked out and ensure it has all the shots/meds.

If only 10% of Scuba Board gave $1.00, Wendy would not have to worry about how to feed/care for Limabean for a while.

Paypal is a little high tech for me. But my mailing address is on page 7 post #70 of this thread. Who am I to turn down support?

mikswi:

I already sent her a care package, complete with gift card to Petsmart. I figured that they've got vets there, along with whatever food/toys she'll need for him, so that's an easy way to start Lima Bean's trust fund.

this is why i like my ferret, he sleeps most of the time, has a bowl of food so he doesn't bother me, and when he is up he is so fun to play with ( think of a furry little animal that is under the effects of caffine and a lot of sugar and you can kinda get an idea of what he is like)

anyway, it sounds like LB is having fun moving in!

Wendy i would love to, but i just adopted two new ones (now i have 4). Cats dont give you any work, plus if you are concern about the squirrels, you can opt for declaw him/her, as long as you are willing not to let him/her go out again. A declawed cat is defenseless.
I hope you either consider keeping it or find some good home for it. He/she is adorable

Wendy i would love to, but i just adopted two new ones (now i have 4). Cats dont give you any work, plus if you are concerned about the squirrels, you can opt for declawing him/her, as long as you are willing not to let him/her go out of your house again ever. A declawed cat is defenseless.
I hope you either consider keeping it or find some good home for it. He/she is adorable

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom