orphaned cat..needs home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our adopted cat has some Siamese in him, and they're known for their "chattiness," which can be cute when we're awake, but definitely not when we're trying to sleep. We're fortunate to have a separate room with another litter box, dry food and water dishes, and "favorite" pieces of old clothing that the cat uses as bedding, and we shut the door at night so we get more peace. As soon as the cat hears us moving around in the morning, though, he "talks up a storm" and we let him join us. In your case, I wonder if the sounds of the dog might also be waking Lima Bean.

You know...

we "free feed" RatCat... there is foo foo in her dish all of the time. She still has to jump up on the bed, walk all over me and meow in my ear so that I will get up to carry her to her foo foo and put even more in! Bwahahaha!

:laugh: It never ceases to amaze me how a 7 lb ball of fluff and fangs can turn an otherwise macho, tough, sinewy, manly-man into a puddle of Jell-o. :D

Wendy:
LIma Bean is driving me crazy. Wakes up too early and tracks litter outside the box. help
Ah ha! Lima Bean has begun your training. Wondered how long it would take.....

There's no doubt in my mind that our older cat thinks of us as "staff".

Our younger cat thinks of us as "family", though. Very loving.

All the best, James

NetDoc:
You know...

we "free feed" RatCat... there is foo foo in her dish all of the time. She still has to jump up on the bed, walk all over me and meow in my ear so that I will get up to carry her to her foo foo and put even more in! Bwahahaha!

Same with our Pat, it has to be topped off before she'll eat.

Did you PS that picture Pete? Perfect line down the middle. If you cover half the face you get 2 totally different cats!

No Leesa,

She has a Jekyl and Hyde personality too. Warm, fuzzy and friendly when she wants her foo foo, and then obnoxious if you cuddle her when she doesn't want to be cuddled. She is rolling on my feet as I type, and will momentarily jump up with her little "mah". She does not give us a full meow, just a "mah".

SueMermaid:
:laugh: It never ceases to amaze me how a 7 lb ball of fluff and fangs can turn an otherwise macho, tough, sinewy, manly-man into a puddle of Jell-o. :D

simply amazing isn't it.....and they say we're soft....LOL

I will happily fedex lima bean to any of you cat people out there.

Talked to the vet tech and was told it get him tested for AIDS and Lukemia before i spend money (that i still don't have to spend on him) for shots and to nip his bud. Things are about to get really tight here with my roomie moving out, i won't be able to dive every weekend and I have this dang cat to feed.

Oh and did i mention he jumped off the second floor balcony....twice! I feel like I need to strap a little parachute to his butt.

Well Lima Bean got a care package in the mail today from one of his extended scubaboard family members (thanks Stacy).

Hopefully this next Hurricane won't blow another animal onto my porch.

AIDS in a cat??? That is a new one on me. Guess I need to get a cat and dog to keep up with things?...NOT. One cockatoo is more than enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom