Passports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. USA
2. About 14 years
3. Mexico, Germany, Italy, Belize, Malta, Cayman Islands, BVI, St Maarten, St Martin, St Kitts and Nevis, Saba, Statia, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, Trinidad & Tobago, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Grenada, Barbados, Venezuela, Tunisia, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Canada.

Next on the list is Cuba.

#1.USA
#2. Passport since 1976
#3. Costa Rica, Aruba, U.S. Virgins, Bonaire, Mexico (Cozumel), all three Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, France, Egypt,South Africa, Canada, Swaziland.
#4. In 2003, Australia.

I thank God that I've been given the time to visit many places and I look forward to many more.
Caymaniac :)

1) Nationality.
2) Do you have a passport? If yes, how long? If no, why not?
3) Countries you have lived in or visited.

1) American
2) Yes..... about 5 years. Got one the first time I traveled to Honduras
3) Florida :)out:), Mexico, Honduras

1) USA
2) Yes, 1997
3) Pre-Passport: Canada, Bahamas
Post Passport: Ireland, Austria, France, Portugal [all work related]

1. British
2. yes, 15 years
3. France, Germany, Holland, Norway, Romania, Czech republic, Andorra, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, USA, St Lucia..... still quite a few places left to visit!!

:eek:

SubMariner once bubbled...
I heard that only about 20% of people in the US have a passport. That got me to wondering:

1) Nationality.
2) Do you have a passport? If yes, how long? If no, why not?
3) Countries you have lived in or visited.

My stuff:
1) Canadian.
2) Yes. About 20 yrs.
3) England, Ireland, Germany, Egypt, US, various countries in the Caribbean including Cuba, Bonaire, the Bahamas, and Jamaica.

~SubMariner~

USA
40 years
40+

1. Russian
2. Yes 1989 was the first one
3. I've been in, Germany, Spain, Sweden,Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Bonaire, Belize, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Antigua,
Honduras, Jamaica, St Martin, Morocco, The Rock of Gibralter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom