Passports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadweight once bubbled...
USA born & Raised
First passport, 1968.
Visited:

Margaritaland.

And I have only begun to scratch the surface....

HUmmm sounds like a place I should visit....

Did a bit of traveling, all look like some good dive places.

regards

USA born & raised
First passport: 1998
Visited:
England, Mexico, Panama, Bahamas, Belize

(I visit Canada too, but don't need a Passport, eh?)

1 - French, born and (almost) raised.
2 - Passport since birth - 1982.
3 - Places I visited (Woohoo lemme see) :
Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Switzerland, Czecoslovacia, Hungria, Portugal, Algeria, USA, Mexico, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Argentina, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, The Philippines Islands, Cambodia.

:p

1) Texan (aka American)

2) Yes, since 1997 or 1998

3) Texas, Canada, Mexico (Coz and elsewhere), Caymans, Belize, Honduras

Aggiediver

American
Got my first one in 1991
Stamps: England, Spain, Canada, Belize, Honduras, Venezuela, Bonaire, Mexico, Caymans, and I think that's all, but I may be forgetting some.

I carry my passport with me at all times, even though I have been advised that it is unwise. But I need it. Suppose someone hands me a plane ticket? I won't have to waste time going home to get it. :D

1. Canadian (but US perminent res. since '92)
2. Passport since 1988
3. Canada, USA, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico (mostly around the Yucatan and Q. Roo), Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand, UK (England, Scotland and Wales), France, Monaco (not really a country), Leichtenstein (also not really a country), Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium

1: French
2: since 1980
3: England, Scotland, Belgium, The Nederlands, Germany, Norway, Sweden,
Czech Republic, Austria, Swizerland, Italy, Spain, Lichtenstein, USSR (now it would be Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan), Syria, India, Australia, Mauritius (Rodrigues Island), South Africa, Chile, Venezuela, Dominica, USA, Canada.
Places where I only made a plane stop, some with time to visit, some not (but I left the plane): Dubai, Bangla Desh, Singapore, Mauritius (main island), Argentina.
Place where the plane landed but I didn't left it: Grece
French over sea departements: Martinique, Guadeloupe, la Réunion

1. Natural US Citizen
2. Since 1985
3. Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Great Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Austria, Luxembourg, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, France.

1. Canada
2. Twelve years
3. Canada (home), Quebec, USA, Australia, Mexico, Thailand, Serbia, Bosnia, Italy, Fiji. Spent time in most major airports in Europe, and a couple of Asian ones.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom