Passports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

COVCI:
1. Natural US Citizen
2. Since 1985
3. Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Great Britain, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Austria, Luxembourg, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, France.

Are there un-natural US citizens?

glbirch:
Are there un-natural US citizens?
Michael Jackson?

In answer to the year old questions
Yankee-doodle-dandy
Yes, 20 years
Canada, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Honduras, Ireland, England, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Cyprus, Turkey, Netherlands, Monaco, Vatican City, Greece, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Pakistan, India, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the Maldives. and I have only just begun my travels.

1) American
2) Since 1983
3) More than I can count right now.

Paula

Old post, but fun questions!! You guys are a widely travelled group! Very impressive!

1. US
2. 1976
3. Lived in US, Turkey, Germany
Visited.... hmmmm....

Turkey, Germany, England, Spain, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, France, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Belgium, Greece, Syria, Crete, Azores, Mexico, Canada, South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Wales, Maybe that's it, but I really can't remember... :bounce:

1. switzerland
2. 1974
3. danmark, sweden, germany, netherlands, belgium, france*, spain, italy, austria,
hungaria, greece, turkey, tunesia, libya, aegypt*, uae*, kuwait, iraq, jordan,
maldives*, thailand, singapore, hongkong, philippines*, frm*, usa*, canada

* dived in this country

1.Polish
2.since I was born
3. It's easier to list countires I've not been or lived in:
Thailand, India, Nepal, Pakistan and this region. I've not been to some of the African countires (mostly Mid - Southern and Western Africa), Arabic - Oman, Bahrain, Turkey, European - Islandia, Americas - Canada.
Mania
PS. I did a bit of travelling in my life but most of it is thanks to my mother and her job.

I've let it expire but..

Canadian
since 1976....British passport first then canadian
have travelled to Florida, Wales, USA...

what can I say I live a sheltered life - hopefully to be unsheltered in the future LOL

US
Honduras, England, Scotland, Costa Rica, Palau, Saipan

Will visit Sint Maarten and Saba this summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom