Picked up a new computer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlouder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
1DA8A3AD-38C5-4A39-97E4-87D9FC5F4D1E.jpeg
W2Nj2oD

Picked up a @Shearwater Peregrine after @The Chairman was gracious enough to let me borrow his for a few days in the Florida springs. Can’t wait to get some dives in!

What was your favorite feature? Tell us why you liked it.

The most immediate thing I notice and love is the large, bright display, which you can also customize to your preferences. I like that you can decide between the traditional strap vs bungee for wrist mounting, and the vibration alerts really get your attention. It was very easy to charge overnight between dive days and the battery remaining was prominently displayed. It was very intuitive and user friendly, and I enjoyed being able to quickly download my dive info to my iPhone via the app.

I’m only an advanced/nitrox diver starting to venture into cavern/intro to cave, but it also has features that would benefit more advanced divers as well!

Overall, a great, visually appealing dive computer!

Back
Top Bottom