Please help - need advice on buying gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ha! :D

I dunno... Never done Rainbow or Paradise. I know that at least Rainbow is your usual haunt, so I thought we might be able to hook up with you and get some recommendations.

I didn't get to do the OneBrightGator tour last time... We were too busy at Crystal. Maybe this time we can hook up...

Well, I do run that Crystal River trip in the beginning of the year, other then that I don't really get down there. I try to haunt the caves, although mother nature ain't co-operating.

Paradise would work, only on a weekday though, too crowded otherwise.

If nothing else, we can hit Floyds again... MMM... mmmm...!

Henryville:
So, how did you like it Vaughn?

Sorry I missed all these posts. I had a HUGE Coast Guard Court-Martial that was about a year in the making that finally ended yesterday with an amazing result for my client.... Now it's time to decompress after weeks of 18-hour work days...

I didn't get to go to Devil's Den because my buddy backed out and I didn't want to risk driving down there for nothing... I knew that would be my only chance to go for a while, so I was bummed.

Gimme a few days to address some other things I've been neglecting for a month (like wife and kid), and I'll be back to read the littany of responses.

Cheers,
Vaughn

P.S. Favorite quote from Conan, the Barbarian:

Question: "Conan, what is best in life?"
Response: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Yesterday, I got all three!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom