Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
guys...can the NON DIVING wala lang, Hijack & Off Topic threads be joined? all three contains basically the same nothingness :D

maybe name it Off Topic PPD Chit Chat or something

i thought of that however , i thought it to be ok so that searching throught them threads would be less a bother. but then again i would go witht the consensus...

how about "TAMBAY" thread.....

hehehehhe

paolov:
i thought of that however , i thought it to be ok so that searching throught them threads would be less a bother. but then again i would go witht the consensus...

how about "TAMBAY" thread.....

hehehehhe
i suggest leave the off-topics pretty much alone... a too-bulky off top thread is not fun din naman...

IMO i think it will evolve and die din naman when the effect is used up... look at the "wala lang" thread how it has decreased in usage especially when the "bahay ni koya" off top thread was opened...

putting htem all together does not mean an off-top thread won't or can't be started din namana...

Jag

so far off-topics are pretty much left alone, however after some time the off-topics loose flavor, so by then they can be reoved and allow others coming in late in to the thread may be able to "read" on the Topic heading and get the info as suggested.

shugar:
i suggest leave the off-topics pretty much alone... a too-bulky off top thread is not fun din naman...

IMO i think it will evolve and die din naman when the effect is used up... look at the "wala lang" thread how it has decreased in usage especially when the "bahay ni koya" off top thread was opened...

putting htem all together does not mean an off-top thread won't or can't be started din namana...

Jag

Kim,

please delete posts # 36 and # 37 from the thread Our local reefs

guys, pinatanggal ko na as a few weeks have passed and them posts may be removed to keep the topic relevant to our local reefs.

Back
Top Bottom