Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am not the one to assign work. i am only the messenger.

so if you have some maintenance needed. feel free to discuss it with the other PPD and then post it here.

If there are no objection thats the time i relay the info to Kim for action.

paolov:
Kim,

please delete posts # 36 and # 37 from the thread Our local reefs

guys, pinatanggal ko na as a few weeks have passed and them posts may be removed to keep the topic relevant to our local reefs.
concur!

GUYS !!!

PLEASE OBSERVE THE OFF TOPIC POSTING RULES.

DO NOT POST GREETINGS IN
Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD.

greetings to new members are to be done in Lets get to know the Philippine paradise divers

next time, we will just have OT posts in Introduce yourself deleted

paolov:
GUYS !!!

PLEASE OBSERVE THE OFF TOPIC POSTING RULES.

DO NOT POST GREETINGS IN
Introduce yourself - Get to know the PPD.

greetings to new members are to be done in Lets get to know the Philippine paradise divers

next time, we will just have OT posts in Introduce yourself deleted
i'm getting an error message sa "Lets get to know the Philippine paradise divers" forum... i can't get in... it's telling me to tell tech admin (w/c i did na)

Jag

i have the unpleasant task of informing the group to please be reminded that that an act of one PPD may have serious consequences to the rest of PPD.

As of today a suspension has been issued for creating a malicious sockpuppet.

Sockpuppet : creation of multiple accounts by an existing registered member. this issue is made serious by the intent on the utilizatin of the sockpuppet. in this case using a nickname that is vulgar.

Please let us be guided and allow the other members of ScubaBoard PPD to be able to utilize the Boards forum for the knowledge it provides and camaraderie it brings to us fellow divers.

Let's try to project the good and rectify our bad , we represent our country as well in this internatinal forum. Let's group think and act the goodside of our countrymen.

lets not have the few actions of some give credence to the criticism that applies to all of us.

Please do not use tagalog to try to conceal violations of TOS

We have kababayans out there (not me) that help SB moderators on tagalog and dialects translations.

May we continue to grow in numbers and in united camaraderie in promoting and protecting our local reefs...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom