Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
if we clean up our whole mess... what's the use? really? it's there, it's no longer current... diba?

Jag

I agree with Jag.

My humble suggestions:

1. Let the existing threads remain as they are. They're PPD history.

2. If a thread goes hopelessly off-topic, just split it like what was just done earlier.

3. If there are a few off-topic posts but the thread goes back on-topic, just let them be. Let us not delete posts unless offensive or violative of the TOS.

4. Everyone should be responsible enough to try to keep a thread on topic or remind those concerned to do so. But I think some side comments here and there are harmless and are what makes the board fun, it happens everywhere on SB.

IMHO its no big problem really. In any case, I will abide with the consensus of the group.:05:

chip104:
7,107 islands of diving stickied thread:

posts: 4, 7, 8, 10, 11 - 17, 20 should be deleted or moved to Non-diving stuff.

Agreed?
so agreed???

Matthew, I like your suggestions. Maybe just edit the "let's get to know..." to keep only the PPD profiles in thread. Then we'll create a new thread titled "Greetings" where we'll move everything else from the thread into.

Agreed everyone? (by everyone, I'll just be waiting on 3-4 regular PPDers...)

chip104:
so agreed???

Matthew, I like your suggestions. Maybe just edit the "let's get to know..." to keep only the PPD profiles in thread. Then we'll create a new thread titled "Greetings" where we'll move everything else from the thread into.

Agreed everyone? (by everyone, I'll just be waiting on 3-4 regular PPDers...)

you have my vote chip

Could someone please give me a brief description of what the Dive-O Ramas are exactly? NetDoc wants it so he can make a new sub-forum.

The Dive-O-Ramas are the regular dive excursions of the PPDers.

I've been trying to think of an explanation, but I won't do it any justice...I think Jag's eloquency is needed here...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom