Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I second Paolo as fisrt Point of Contact, provided he's got time enough to do it.

For my part, I'd be happy to help, but I'm not really that computer literate. Also, I'm in Macau with no other PPDer / SBer to hold my hand for a while.

If it really isn't that difficult and I can be of help, then whoever gets picked / coerced, just let me know what you need.

Regards,

Kim:
Actually I'm afraid it's not (without an incredible amount of work). There is no tool to copy posts between threads - only move them from one thread to another.
Copying would require a Ctrl-C to a clipboard and pasting it into a new post. That is something that you'd have to do yourselves or the name on each post would be wrong. They all have to be done individually.

edit: The only other way would be to copy the whole thread - and then delete all the posts you don't want. That means a list of numbers!

edit: Actually...copies of posts are actually not allowed in the first place. First of all - it adds to the total database which are housed on paid for servers. I realize that in any one place it's not so much, but if everyone starts to do it, it mounts up quickly. Apart from the extra cost involved it also means that the search engine finds multiple entries and the whole board slows down when it's a lot. I think you just have to decide where you want to have any given information and that's that.
kim... since you're already eyeball-deep into this mess we call the PPD allow me to introduce you to another word:

"pasaway"...

basically means that we're the troublesome little group that always crops up when there's a little issue brewing and always wants to have their thing a little different than everyone else hahahahahaha

so you can say that we (the ppd) are "pasaway"

Jag

i will take the responsibility to be the point person for PPD thread maintenance effective monday 21 November 2005 provided there would be no objection/s.

paolov:
i will take the responsibility to be the point person for PPD thread maintenance effective monday 21 November 2005 provided there would be no objection/s.

No objections here mate....congratulations...:D

paolov:

We are ALL not worthy!!!!!!

:god: :god: :god: :god: :god: :god: :god: :god:

Seriously, thanks Paolo - anything I can do to help etc...

paolov:
wala pang Nov. 21 ......

Baka mahuli sa pagbati...:D

Back
Top Bottom