Question from member wishing to remain anonymous

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, assemble a jury of 6 peers, then, if found guilty by unanimous vote (tallied on octagonal paper), throw them out the nearest airlock.

You simply can't spoof a MAC address. :)

Want to bet? Dead simple. I don't do it for myself, but it is in fact easy to do. I do it all the time for clients for a quite legitimate and legal reason and they have no intention of fooling anyone.

Out them. Information is power. But you need to have this in some kind of policy in advance. At the moment if I am an owner of shop A and trash shop B as a sock puppet. Why is that different than if I am not a competing shop owner and I trash shop B.

I register at SB with a psuedonym - I offer my opinions. What exactly have I done wrong and who exactly makes that determination. Where do you draw the line - BS - fraud - ???

Difficult to do, what if you are wrong and you do someone's business irreparable harm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom