Relax Bali diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erbedo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, wife and me are going to stay 4 nights in tulamben, and we are looking for a diving. We will stay in relax Bali, and they also have a diving inside the resort. However, I haven't found information about it. Has anybody dove with them? Any other recommendations?

Hello, wife and me are going to stay 4 nights in tulamben, and we are looking for a diving. We will stay in relax Bali, and they also have a diving inside the resort. However, I haven't found information about it. Has anybody dove with them? Any other recommendations?

We've just come back from Bali and, in Tulamben, we stayed and dived with Liberty Dive Resort who were fantastic! (the food wasn't great though). Very convenient for diving the Liberty. You get a personal guide and set your own dive schedule, for a reasonable price - IDR 400,000 = ~27 Euro. This is my trip report: Trip resort – Gili Air & Bali with young kids (1 & 4 years), May 2017

LDR may be able to arrange pick-ups from your hotel but I'm not sure.

I cant comment on Relax Bali Resort but they seem to get decent on-line reviews for their accommodation.

Last edited:
We've just come back from Bali and, in Tulamben, we stayed and dived with Liberty Dive Resort who were fantastic! (the food wasn't great though). Very convenient for diving the Liberty. You get a personal guide and set your own dive schedule, for a reasonable price - IDR 400,000 = ~27 Euro. This is my trip report: Trip resort – Gili Air & Bali with young kids (1 & 4 years), May 2017

I cant comment on Relax Bali Resort but they seem to get decent on-line reviews for their accommodation.

Thank you!

Anyone that dove with them?

+1 for Liberty Dive. "free" nitrox and a guide that will accommodate your schedule (first dive at 9:00, no problem) Plus they will spot little critters you'll never find on your own. Unless you're locked in, I'd suggest changing hotels. .

a guide that will accommodate your schedule (first dive at 9:00, no problem).

My earliest was a 6am sunrise dive on the Liberty. Met up with guide at 5.30...No problem.

Last edited:
Plus they will spot little critters you'll never find on your own

I'd never have found these little beauties without my guide
IMG_1764.JPG

My earliest was a 6am sunrise on the Liberty. No problem.
And a night dive at 6PM. No problem.
Two morning dives going back to your hotel in between. No problem.
Then an afternoon dive. No problem.
Tomorrow skip the dives. No problem.
[fill in whatever between these brackets]. No problem.

(just don't forget to give these nice guides a tip like 100kIDR per day. They REALLY earn it.)

(just don't forget to give these nice guides a tip like 100kIDR per day. They REALLY earn it.)
Damn, overtipped :cool:

Aircon or no aircon? No problem?

- Bill

Back
Top Bottom